IMPORTANT NOTICE: *All Payments To PureTech Are Non-Refundable*
PureTech agrees to furnish services to the Subscriber, subject to the following TOS (Terms of Service). Use of PureTech Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to PureTech’s AUP as well as PureTech’s TOS (Terms of Service). All provisions of this contract are subject to the TOS (Terms of Service) of PureTech and AUP (acceptable use policy). The AUP may be changed from time to time at the discretion of the Company. Subscriber understands that change to the AUP by the Company shall not be grounds for early contract termination or non-payment.
This Agreement shall be construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the state of Illinois, Cook County applicable to contracts enforceable in that state. Venue will be Cook County, Illinois
1. Disclosure: The AUP specifically prohibits the use of our service for illegal activities. Therefore, Subscriber agrees that the Company may disclose any and all subscriber information including assigned IP numbers, account history, account use, etc. to any law enforcement agent who makes a written request without further consent or notification to the Subscriber. In addition PureTech shall have the right to terminate all service set forth in this Agreement.
2. Service Rates: Subscriber acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to Subscriber. Subscriber is aware that the Company may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time to time. The promotional offer is contingent upon Company achieving and maintaining its cost of service goals including but not limited to rates charged to company by its suppliers.
3. Payment: Establishment of this service is dependent upon receipt by the Company of payment of stated charges. Subsequent payments are due on the anniversary date of the month for that month’s service. Subscriber agrees that PureTech automatically charges subscriber’s credit card every month. PureTech reserves the right to process client credit cards from 1 to 5 days before the actual due date to ensure that the funds are received by the due date.
4. Payments and Fees: Credit cards that are declined for any reason are subject to a $1.00 declination fee. Service will be interrupted on accounts that reach 4 days past due. Service interrupted for nonpayment is subject to a $50 reconnect charge. Accounts not paid by due date are subject to a $25 late fee. Accounts that are not collectable by PureTech may be turned over to an outside collection agency for collection. If your account is turned over for collection, you agree to pay the company a “Processing and Collection” Fee of not less than $50 nor more than $150. If you desire to cancel your account, please follow the proper procedure to do this as outlined in this TOS. Colocation servers that are terminated for non payment will be considered abandoned and forfeited after 30 days.
5. Refund and Disputes: All payments to PureTech are nonrefundable. This includes the one time setup fee and subsequent charges regardless of usage. All overcharges or billing disputes must be reported within 30 days of the time the dispute occurred. If you dispute a charge to your credit card issuer that, in PureTech’s sole discretion is a valid charge under the provisions of the TOS and /or AUP, you agree to pay PureTech an “Administrative Fee” of not less than $50 and not more than $150.
6. Failure to Pay: PureTech may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of Subscriber to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve Subscriber of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees.
7. Account Cancellation: All requests for canceling accounts must be made via email to [email protected] with at least 7 days. You must have all account information to cancel.
8. Service Interruptions: Subscriber acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons. Therefore, subscriber agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages. In no event shall the company be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury.
9. Invoicing: PureTech does not send out invoices automatically. If a subscriber needs an invoice, they can request one at [email protected]
10. Datacenter public access: Public access to PureTech datacenter is allowed to existing clients only and to individuals interested in guided tour. All visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours prior to the visit. Guided tours are allowed only during regular business hours Monday to Friday. Local clients who need emergency access to their server have to contact our tech support and announce their arrival at least 15 minutes prior to the visit. Existing clients who wish to access the datacenter agree to pay any related charges such as security pass, property pass or assistance of our employees. Existing client agrees to submit their photo ID for our records prior to initial visit of our datacenter.
11. Support Boundaries: PureTech, provides 24 x 7 technical support to our subscribers (except for few holidays and short company meetings when we close our center.) All servers housed at our facility are managed, PureTech only ensures that the server is online and is remotely accessible.. PureTech does not offer tech support for application specific issues such as cgi programming, html or any other such issue. PureTech does not provide technical support for YOUR customers. If you can email, we encourage you to email [email protected] for assistance.